Mid City Steel – Your Complete Rebar Solution
- Competitive rebar and remesh pricing
- Estimating & Detailing Service Available
- In-House equipment to bend and cut to size
- Processing capabilities from #3 to #11 rebar
- Welded Wire Concrete Remesh Mats & Rolls
Welcome to your one-stop rebar solution
We can take on orders of any size, and will take small cut and bent to size orders with pleasure. We are capable of taking a project from drawing through to estimating, detailing, fabrication, and finally delivery to your job site.
For all your rebar needs, Mid City Steel is the one to call. Please Contact Us for more information.
- Reinforcing Bar – Rebar thicknesses ranging from #3 through #11 in both Grade 60 & Epoxy.
- Galvanized & Stainless available upon request
- Remesh Mats – Welded wire concrete remesh wire mats 5′ W x 10′ L:
- 6 x 6 x 10 x 10
- 6 x 6 x 8 x 8
- 6 x 6 x 6 x 6
- 6 x 6 x 4 x 4
- 4 x 4 x 4 x 4.
- Remesh Rolls – Welded wire concrete remesh wire in 6 x 6 x 10 x 10 @ 5′ W x 150′ L
- Accessories – Miscellaneous tools and accessories to get the job done:
- Rebar Tie Wire singles & coil
- Rebar Tie Wire Tool
- Holster for tie wire coil & tie wire tool
- Slab bolsters
- Rebar Chairs
Mid City Steel is committed to providing our customers with the best possible services and products. To accomplish this goal we invest in the best tools. KRB is the premiere equipment provider for rebar fabrication. At Mid City Steel we use KRB for all our rebar bending equipment.
KRB Shear Line
Our KRB Shear Line is designed to efficiently and accurately cut rebar to custom lengths. Automatic shearing allows us to reduce time it takes to process your order while increasing accuracy and quality. All lengths are automatically measured and sheared for uniform size reducing human error and handling that is common with manual systems.
KRB Form Benders
Mid City Steel has invested in multiple form benders, also known as stirrup benders. This equipment receives shapes via a 2D barcode and feeds the rebar from coil creating zero waste. By utilizing CAD enabled software we are able to produce an infinite amount of shapes. Our form bender ensures uniformity of product at high production rates allowing us to provide our customers with thousands of pieces while maintaining uniformity that is consistent with customer’s specification.
KRB Table Benders
When your order calls for larger diameter rebar, we use one of our KRB Table Benders capable of bending all the way to #11. Our KRB BCD Table Bender controller is capable of downloading from a host computer or the shape can be scanned from a 2D bar code. This eliminates test bends and minimizes set-up time while increasing accuracy even at larger thicknesses.